For the price of a cup of cappuccino

20:56

On a scale from zero to ten, my love for coffee and cakes is definitely a hundred. Coffee is essential for people with a sense of beauty in this world. It is the guiding light in the dark world of teas and hot drinks. Coffee comes in many ways: with Latte, caramel or even Pumpkin spice. Every now and then I like to take my time for a nice coffee break mainly to find an excuse to eat loads of cake.

What to wear for a coffee break at your favourite café is, in my opinion, something simple and cosy. I like to pick denim for that occasion because of two simple reasons: Denim is comfortable and denim is timeless. The days when denim was against an elegant style is definitely over and the whole explosion of mom-jeans-wearing-it-girls is another proof that Jeans is definitely back and here to stay. Of course, trends never should play a major role when deciding on what to wear.





My style for today was hence comfy and totally casual. I like to wear my Onitsuka Tiger sneakers with my Topshop mojo jeans because it will remind me of the eighties forever. The Marty McFly look will never stop being cool. I added some funky socks by Asos to update the look a little. My top is a cute little jumper in lavender I have bought a few years ago and which I will always love. The collar matches the trend of the new opulence that you currently find at Gucci or Miu Miu stores. Unfortunately, I was not able to wear my beautiful necklace in velvet today, because it has fallen apart. (Like so many things do when you need them the most!) They would have given my pastel combination a bit of a Rokoko touch. My Hallhuber bag is a found from Roermond Outlet Store a few years back now. 

You Might Also Like

0 comments